The County Public Service Board of Bungoma wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the above vacant position as per the Constitution of Kenya 2010 Cap 11 Section 235, and the County Government Act 2012, Section 45, 50, 51 and 59.
The County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified Kenyans to fill the positions in the following Departments:
Job TypeFull Time
Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Undertaking of management accounting functions.
- Assisting in the preparation of final accounts and financial statements.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of reports and returns.
- Maintaining and updating of cash book.
- Reconciliation of accounts payables.
- Preparing monthly payroll and VAT returns.
- Filing of accounting documents, verification of payment vouchers in accordance with the laid down rules and regulations.
- Ensuring that payment vouchers are supported with sufficient and relevant documentations.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Economics.
- Possess part II of CPA OR its equivalence.
- Knowledge of IFMIS will be an added advantage.
- Be able to work under pressure and on strict deadlines.
- Meet the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to forward their applications with copies of applicant’s academic and professional testimonials, and copy of Identity Card both sides to reach the
Secretary County Assembly Service Board,
P.O. Box 1886-50200,
Be hand delivered to the Human Resource Management office, room No.10 at the County Assembly.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Cards, academic degree transcripts, professional certificates and clearances from, EACC, KRA, DCI and CRB.
Terms: permanent and pensionable
- Candidates should NOT attach original documents.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
All applications should indicate clearly the position applied for and the advert number on the top left corner of the envelop and be addressed to:-
County Assembly Service Board,
County Assembly of Bungoma,
P.O Box 1886 – 50200, Bungoma.
Or, be hand delivered to the Human Resource Management office, so as to reach not later than 18.03.2019 at 5.00 pm.