- Sign into your e-citizen record: Use this connect to sign in to your record. Put in your ID number and secret key. ( Do not neglect to tick the “I am not a robot” exchange box to enter effectively.)
- Snap on the “National Transport and Safety” choice: Once you’ve effectively signed in, click “Get Service!” direction under the National Transport and Safety Option.
- Snap the “Make Application” tab: And you will be re-coordinated to another tab. Under this, click the “driving permit tab” look to either the “One-year driving permit restoration” or ” Multi-year driving permit recharging”, relying upon your inclination.
- Snap the “Apply Now” tab: And survey the data gave and click the “SUBMIT” catch.
- Make the instalment by means of the M-Pesa:
- The paybill number is given and you will get a delicate duplicate record which you can remove and adhere to your driving permit.
Confirm the application details i.e. Application fee (Driving Licence renewal for 1 year @ KSh 600 and Driving Licence renewal for 3 year KSh1, 400) and Convenience fee @ KSh 50 then Click “Apply Now”
Review your entry, then Click Submit
Choose a mode of payment which can be through Mobile Money such as M-Pesa or Debit/Credit card.
After the payment, submission and successful application, one will be able to print their renewal driving license slip.